2018



                             Image result for 2018



Hi  everyone

2018 is here and the first week of the term is almost over. There are big changes in Room 11 this year. Most of the students are new to Room 11 and some are new to the Senior School.  

I had a great holiday lying around with my cat and dog. 

 















Most of us are feeling a bit tired thanks to the hot weather and early morning starts but I'm sure we'll soon get into the new routine. 


Related image



We are busy writing our introductions for our blog page. We look forward to sharing our writing with you soon.


Miss Peters

Comments

  1. hello room 11, I really like your blog and it is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing all of your amazing learning on your blog, Room 11.
    "Hi Mali!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment