Homework Stars

There was some amazing homework done last week. Here is a small sample of the brilliance in Room 11.

"Roar! Doo de Doo do do da da da da da da da da da da. I LOVE TO SING. I love to sing in the car, shower, at night any where I will sing. Singing makes me feel joyful, excited and happy like it was my birthday. If I could grow up to be famous I would be a rock star singer who plays a guitar. Where I would sing and play is in town and I would  raise money for the poor people and people that don't have much. Thank you for hearing about my talent."
written by Tia Ngaau

Another task the children had to do was to create a healthy sandwich or burger that people would want to eat. Hazyl and her dad created this amazing looking burger.




Well done girls. What an awesome effort!!  MIHARO!
Hazyl and Tia

Comments

  1. Well done Room 11! That burger makes us feel hungry! Yum! From Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing burger, and lovely expressive writing. Nice work girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment