Homework Stars

This week's writing task for homework was to write a story about being a piece of recycled rubbish. 

Fatu has done a great job.




I am paper, wrinkled, torn and scrunched like a ball thrown through the basket hoop of a pin. I wonder what is going to happen to me. 

Tossed and tumbling, I go in the back of a truck. It's quite smelly and dark in here. I hear the wheels of the truck as we come to a stop. I see light and feel a gust of wind as I am again tossed around in a big machine with other paper like me. Water was poured onto us like a big bubbly bath, warm and soapy, it turned me into mush. I was then dried by having the water pressed out of me. 

What a smashing experience. Now I am all clean and cut into shapes ready to get delivered. I wonder where I will be going next. 

Comments

  1. Nice work Fatu. I loved all of your great descriptive words. They painted a lovely picture in my brain of 'your' whole recycling experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss p loved Wednesday with miss heart saw you on the road I was in a red Mitsubishi on Edward ave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment