The Best Culture Festival in the World

What an amazing term! All of the children in the senior school at BMPS practised in preparation for our Cultural Festival.  There were performances by Kapa Haka, Tongan, Niuean, Samoan and Cook Island groups. So many people worked hard to make this happen and we are so grateful to our amazingly talented tutors who put so much of their own time into our performances, right down to what we were wearing.

The term was coming to an end and on the second to last day of Term Three (well, night really) it was D-Day. Performance time. The whole place was buzzing with excitement as we got ready and the nerves were clear to see. 


After two weeks holiday it seems like a long time ago but these are memories that are forever!















Comments

  1. Culture festival is one of my favourite events at our school. I love seeing you all in your beautiful costumes, and I especially enjoy watching you shine when you perform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love culture vestival it is the best but next year I cant because I will be leaving priamary school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment