What is friendship?

Last week our writing homework  was about what it looks, feels and sounds like if someone is a good friend and what you would do for your friends. So I decided to give my thoughts on what I would do and some suggestions on what my friends could do.

Sometimes when I'm with my friends I wonder how could I be an even better friend then I already am. Do I buy them presents on their birthday, do I buy them chocolates on Valentine's Day or do I buy them even more presents on Christmas. The answer is none of them.

It makes my family and I sad when we have to buy people stuff because it means we have to waste lots of money. So instead of buying my friends presents I decide to always be there when they need me most.
Tears are like my bat signal. I, as a friend don't always want to hold hands with you,  sometimes your bestie might need some space/alone time.
As a friend it is hard because sometimes your other friends might get angry for nothing but sometimes it doesn't involve you so just leave it alone. Trust me you'll thank me later.
Having a best friend is hard but most times it's worth it.

Written by Keita 

Comments

  1. Friendships can sometimes be tricky, but also so much fun! Your friends are lucky to have you Keita :) Miss Bedford

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful, honest piece of writing Keita-you are a great writer with so much potential. I am looking forward to watching you grow, develop and to you creating more great writing for us to read this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment