Jimmy's Last Day at Bairds















Check out Jimmy's "Oi Jummy" hat. Our beautiful and zanny Miss McAree figured that if our owlet had a Scottish name he should also have a Scottish hat to match. 
Thanks Miss McAree 















“I love our owl because it is colourful and fits in with our world. It was fun to take a little bit of time to be part of creating him.” Caitlin

“Seven colours make a rainbow, seven days make a week and seven chords make music. Hazyl.

“It was fun painting Jimmy the owl because we did it as a team. It came out great and I really like the rainbow.” Here

“ It was fun when we were painting the owl because we got to incorporate our own designs. We worked as a team to finish it. My favourite part is the rainbow and the dancers. “ Dawn

“ Painting the musical notes was my favourite part because I found it a little challenging to paint such small things. “ Rere

“ When we had finished painting the owl it really stood out because of the bright colours and I appreciate Mainfreight for giving us the opportunity to paint the owl so we can improve our skills. “ Tia.


“It was fun painting the owl and I got nervous watching and waiting for our masterpiece to be finished.” CJ

Comments

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting your room, Room 11 to see Jimmy's progress. I agree that he truly is an amazing masterpiece. You are so incredibly talented. I think he might be the most beautiful-and certainly the most colourful-owl I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's back! You can come and visit jimmy in the office :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment