Soaring to New Heights

Our first art display for 2020 is up and it is looking "out of this world." We have drawn ourselves as space men and women, soaring to new heights, hanging around in space, reaching for the stars.


I am aiming high
Reaching to the stars

Hanging with the planets

Knowing I’ll go far.

I’ve heard that dreams are free,

But this is what I know,

I’m going to have to work hard

If I want my brain to grow.

I think about my goals,

Go to school each day.

Focus on my learning,
Just watch me lead the way. 













We know we will have to work hard if we want to achieve our dreams and we have identified the things that we believe will make us successful learners this year and in the future.
We are going to:
C   Try our best, even when things are hard.
C    Wonder and think.
C    Be reflective. We will think about where we are going with our learning and where we need to go.
C    Keep a positive attitude.
C    Manage ourselves by staying focused.
C    Connect and cooperate with others.



Comments

  1. Wow thats cool i wonder how long it took you guys to draw it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work kahu 5 keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment