We LOVE Duffy Theatre

Duffy Meets a Coggen

This afternoon we were treated to a show put on by Duffy Books. 

The show was about a coggen which is a part cat, part dog, part chicken creature. She kept pooping and eating books and underpants. She was so naughty she even tried to eat a kiwi.  So Bex, her owner,  got mad at her and she ran away. Bex and Duffy learnt all about coggens and what they like by reading graphic novels. The coggen only came back because we sang a song. 

Tyson "I thought the show was pretty funny and the funniest part was when the coggen pooped everywhere." 

Bryce "I thought it was pretty funny too. When the coggen arrived and it was stuck in the box was funny and Dylan made us all laugh by twitching when he was playing the guitar."

Efraim "I thought it was funny when the coggen tried to attack Duffy."

Lagi "I thought it was emotional when Milly the coggen was thinking about what she had done and thinking about going home."
Peter "I thought it was funny when they were doing slow motion and Milly grabbed the oat bar."

Phnyx "I laughed when Aaron the farmer was talking."

Paehangi "I found it funny when Aaron was laughing."

Cloe "I think it was very funny when the coggen was acting like it was going to poop but when Bex said "Are you taking a poop?" it wasn't... it was a big silver egg." 

Akia "My favourite part was when they came home without Milly and Rex said "So you're sad, you're hungry and I'm Rex."













Thank you Duffy. This year's theatre was AWESOME!!!!!

Comments